A luxury cell in Tacumbu prison in Paraguay is now the number one recommended place to visit on Tripadvisor for South America. Tourists flock from all over the world to sample South American prison hospitality and a chance to live like a drug kingpin.
Brazilian drug lord Jarvis Chimenes Pavao who owns the luxurious cell has been renting it out for $500 per week. The 5 star cell includes all the latest facilities one would expect and complete with modern gadgets with fibre internet connectivity.
The facilities include at the Tacumbu Prison cell include:
- Beatings from fellow inmates
- Very high risk of death and serious injury
- Torture by the Paraguay security services
- Bribery & Corruption training
- Exposure to all drug elements
- Very high risk of infection & disease
Is this now becoming the new fad in tourism? It seems so judging by the ratings on Tripadvisor and this South American prison cell is the number one place to visit for tourists who would prefer something different from their holiday experience.