A smoker addicted to e-cigarettes has apparently got through 500 cartridges over a two hour period that ended up killing him. The unnamed victim from the West Midlands had smoked so much that the vapour had dried out his insides and turned him into something unrecognisable.
One very concerned neighbour told Civil Unrest that:
“Malcolm was a good bloke, very chatty and always had a smile on his face. He loved smoking and he loved vaping even more than talking. He always had his e-cigarette close to hand and would puff away on it constantly“.
“He had some bad news recently regarding a family member and I guess he hit the e-cigs really hard, but we did not realise how addicted and how much a problem it was for him. We are really going to miss our chats with him”.
Here at Civil Unrest we are deeply concerned and upset over the overindulgence of flavoured vapour and we send our deepest sympathies to the victim’s family.